Monday, March 9, 2009

Our First Seven Years

In one week, Steph and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. We were married on March 16, 2002. I can't say I've been the best husband over the past seven years, but I can say I've been a blessed husband over those seven years. Steph, thank you for being a wonderful wife and loving mother. I love you!

Here are a few pictures from along the way:
Engagement & Wedding



Before the Girls

Getting our picture made with "The Boys from Oklahoma" - Cross Canadian Ragweed (I think Steph threw away my blue shirt with the roses embroidered on it because I can't find it anywhere. Shirts like that never go out of style!)

Katy's Arrival

Young Parents

At a Ranger's Game

A Couple Years Ago

Keelie's Birth

The Joys of Our Lives


Thanks for the memories and I hope there are many more yet to come!

1 comment:

Keelie said...

What a beautiful family. You are certainly blessed!
Is that the concert where I fell asleep? CCR is just too mellow for me...