Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rabbit Hunting

Due to some icy road conditions this morning, I got to stay home from work, so my buddy David and I went rabbit hunting this afternoon. I haven't hunted rabbits since I was a kid, and I forgot how much fun it was!

While we were out hunting we saw a few deer, some ducks, and a big bobcat. We ended up seeing three cottontails, but two of them got away. I missed on the only shot I took, but David was able to connect and bag one rabbit.


David, it was a blast! You better fire up the stew pot this evening!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

matt said...

where did David get those cool coveralls?

Rob said...

Matt,
I think he ordered them from the same supplier I used to get most of my clothes from, and where you have ordered clothing from as well. Ha ha ha! Nice observation!

Bill said...

Nice. Interestingly enough, I was thinking about the same thing. I hadn't been rabbit hunting since I was a kid and was thinking about taking my daughter out once pheasant season is over here.