Thursday, August 19, 2010

Built Another Trail Camera

I finished up another trail camera build this past weekend, and I was quite pleased with the way this one turned out. This one uses a 4.1 megapixel camera with a 1.5" LCD screen for viewing the pictures in the field. I built this one for a buddy of mine, and hopefully he can get it set up in his favorite hunting spot and capture some high-quality pictures before archery season opens.

Here are some pictures of this camera. Of all the ones I've built thusfar, I like the camo on this one the best.


Here it is out for a quick test run.

A test picture proves that it is working properly.

Can't wait to see some field pictures from this unit!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice work!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, you do good work.

Whitetail Woods Blog / Muzzleloader Testing

Albert A Rasch said...

Rob,

I'm looking forward to getting home from Afghanistan and going through your blog from start to finish. I am going to be doing some suburban deer hunting, and I like the idea of using the cameras to pattern them.

Best regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles: Sporting Classics!